In 2018, Carvolution has launched the car subscription on the Swiss market. The company has grown rapidly and is considered a pioneer in the car subscription market. Other providers have also entered the market. This blog post explains the difference between the Clyde car subscription and the Carvolution car subscription.
Both the Carvolution car subscription and the Clyde car subscription include the all-inclusive service. Compared to the fixed monthly price, there are no additional costs for insurance, taxes, maintenance or tires. However, with the Carvolution fuel card, you save an additional 5 cents/litre when filling up.
Carvolution offers almost exclusively new cars with a wide range of brands. Clyde, on the other hand, offers used cars, currently with only 4 different car brands. At the AMAG branch, only the option of a deductible of 1000.- can be chosen for the fully comprehensive insurance. Carvolution offers three different options: 500.-, 1000.- and 1500.-. In addition, the Mobiliar is a strategic partner.
If a tire change is in progress, Carvolution will contact you early enough. This will give them plenty of time to make an appointment at a partner garage near you. With Clyde, you make the appointment with a tire partner and you are also the one who has to go to a garage that can take care of your car brand.
Carvolution allows you to choose between 3 and 36 months for your car subscription. The longer the term, the more attractive the monthly subscription price. Clyde offers a minimum term of 3 months. After that, you have a 30-day cancellation period.
Carvolution is distinguished by the following aspects:
- Carvolution offers new cars.
- With Carvolution, an AVIA fuel card (with 5 centimes discount) is included in the all-inclusive package.
- 147 Google ratings. The community around Carvolution is growing.
- One app. Always available. The subscription can be managed at any time.
- Always available, whether by phone, chat or email.
- In cooperation with the Mobiliar.
- Everything online and therefore no paperwork.
- The minimum term with Carvolution is 3 to 36 months. The longer the duration, the more attractive the prices.
- Good offers on cars, tires and insurance, thanks to the purchase of a large fleet.
In conclusion, you have to decide for yourself which car subscription suits you best. Who best meets your needs? Are longer terms more attractive to you in order to get a better price? How many kilometres do you drive per month? If you choose a Carvolution car subscription, you can see an overview of our vehicles here.